Below is the cookies policy (henceforth, "cookies policy" or "policy") which governs the web Platform http://portalentochallege.es (henceforth, "the Platform"), owned by FUNDACIÓN ONCE, S.A. (henceforth, "FUNDACIÓN ONCE" or "us").
As stated in Whereas 30 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (henceforth, the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR"), natural persons may be associated with online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols, like internet address protocols, session identifiers in the guise of "cookies" or other identifiers, like identification tags by radiofrequency. This may leave footprints which, in particular, when combined with unique identifiers and other data received by servers, may be used to come up with profiles of natural persons and identify them. For this reason, FUNDACIÓN ONCE has a cookies policy coherent with the applicable regulations.
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO READ OUR COOKIES POLICY; IT WILL NOT TAKE MUCH TIME. WITH THIS POLICY, WE AIM TO EXPLAIN YOU HOW WE PROCESS AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND RIGHTS IN A SIMPLE, CLEAR AND TRANSPARENT WAY. YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS ESSENTIAL FOR FUNDACIÓN ONCE, AND WE TAKE PROTECTING THEM PROPERLY VERY SERIOUSLY.
1. WHO IS THE TARGET OF THIS POLICY AND WHOM IS IT FOR?
This policy is applicable to all users of the Platform (henceforth, indistinctly, "the user" or "the users"), regardless of whether or not they are clients of FUNDACIÓN ONCE, who are considered natural persons. This policy is applicable to all users of the
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are responsible for processing your personal data; that is, we are the data controller:
- Complete name of the entity: FUNDACIÓN ONCE
- Address: Calle Sebastián Herrera, no. 15
- Physical location/headquarters: Calle Sebastián Herrera, no. 15
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any question regarding the protection of your personal information, please send an email to: email@example.com
3. ARE COOKIES USED ON THE PLATFORM? WHICH ONES?
Cookies are used on the Platform, that is, files or devices which are downloaded onto your terminal (personal computer, smartphone, tablet, mobile devices, etc.), which can be of different types.
Generally speaking, abiding by the Cookies Policy published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), there are different types of cookies according to different parameters:
3.1) According to the organisation that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and which processes the data obtained from cookies, we can distinguish:
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s from equipment or a domain managed by FUNDACIÓN ONCE, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies:These are sent to the user’s from equipment or a domain not managed by FUNDACIÓN ONCE but by another organisation which processes the data obtained from the cookies. If the cookies are installed from equipment or a domain managed by FUNDACIÓN ONCE but the information collected is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered first-party cookies of FUNDACIÓN ONCE. In this sense, FUNDACIÓN ONCE may hire the services of data analysis and measurement companies which measure and/or analyse the browsing behaviour of users of the Platform, and in this sense they are acting in the name and on behalf of FUNDACIÓN ONCE through the analysis of the data obtained from the use of these third-party cookies, all with the sole objective of improving the service provided by FUNDACIÓN ONCE.
3.2) According to the time period they remain active in the terminal (temporality), we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the users is on the Platform.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from several minutes to several years.
3.3) According to the purpose for which the data obtained by cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse the Platform and use the different options or services on it, such as controlling data traffic and community, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access parts, remembering elements on a request, filling out an application or participating in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for dissemination in videos or sound or sharing content via the social media.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with certain general predefined features according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, type of browser on which they are accessing the service, the regional settings from which they are accessing the service and others.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites with which they are associated. The information collected with this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the Platform and create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to improve them according to the analysis of the data on the way the users use the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow for the most effective management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria like content published or the frequency with this adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow for the most effective management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service. These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained from the constant observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed in order to show advertising according to this behaviour.
4. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE PLATFORM?
As notified below, the cookies used on the Platform may be first- or third-party, session or persistent, as well as technical and analytical.
Below is a table summarising the specific cookies that FUNDACIÓN ONCE uses on the Platform right now.
|Technicalfirstname.lastname@example.org||Session||Make browsing easier|
|Advertisingemail@example.com||Persistent||Scheduling and frequency of advertisements|
|Analytical||Third-party: Google Analytics||Persistent||To improve our services and the quality with which they are provided|
As shown in the table, third-party cookies are used, although these third parties provided adequate guarantees regarding possible international transforms of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the regulation currently in force. They are organisations that are either certified by Privacy Shield (with a valid certificate) or located in the European Economic Area (EEA), as specified below. In the case of Google Analytics, please check the following informative link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7105316?hl=es
5. WHO USES THE COOKIES?
The information collected via the cookies used on the Platform may be used by both the owner (first-party cookies) or by a third party that provides services to the owner (third-party cookies).
6. MANAGEMENT, ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES.
Consent may be unequivocal or granted impliclt when it can be deduced from an action by the interested party (such as when the interested party continues browsing the Platform and thus agrees that cookies will be used to monitor their browsing). Therefore, every time you access our platform, we provide you with information on our cookies policy so that if despite this information you continue browsing the Platform we take this as meaning that you have provided your unequivocal consent for the purposes associated with them. You may change the settings associated with your browsing at any time, with the exception of technical cookies, including the cookie associated with the Legal Notice that we use on the Platform in compliance with the applicable regulations.
Technical cookies are essential in order for the user to be able to browse the Platform, so deactivating them will hinder this browsing. That is, these cookies are absolutely necessary to allow the Platform to be browsed and to support the functions of FUNDACIÓN ONCE (regardless of whether or not they are determined by the applicable regulations), and therefore they cannot be deactivated. Likewise, if you disable another type of cookie, certain functionalities that it provides may cease to work or may work improperly.
Regarding analytical cookies, you may withdraw your consent regarding this policy at any time and thus deactivate the cookies stored in your terminal or equipment by making any adjustments or settings on your Internet browser, as shown below.
Here we offer you information on how you can manage and deactivate the cookies used on the platform through the different options offered by the most common browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
7. DO YOU NEED TO CONTACT US?
If you have any question or suggestion that you would like to send us about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.